voice recognition microcontroller

Hi friends. Can anyone tell me plz which picaxe microcontroller can i use for voice command recognition. Like i can say stop and the robot will stop etc. Also can i use 40x1 as a slave with 28x2 as main? Thanks

Marcwolf

I have used one of these modules and it does work very well. Best to program it with a PC rather than trying to program it through a PicAxe

Lcd problem

HI. I purchased a 16/2 lcd display for my project _ here is the datasheet (www.farnell.com/datasheets/40247.pdf ) i connected Lcd to my picaxe directly. I did not know the pinout of this lcd. So i used
(http://elinux.org/RPi_Tutorial_EGHS:Alpha-Numeric_Display) this website for pin config. Now the Lcd doesnot working. Even it does not blink for once. Although if i connected wrongly but when i put 0v and +v correctly it should make some different atleast. Can you guys help me please.

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
HI. I purchased a 16/2 lcd display for my project
It is usually best to create a new thread for questions which are not directly related to a current thread.

How have you actually wired your LCD; which PICAXE are you using, which PICAXE pins connect to the LCD and what PICAXE program are you using ?

What previous experience do you have of using parallel connected LCD ?