V Bull exclusion message

premelec

I get an exclusion message from replying to 'audio phase' thread but not on some other posts - also sometimes when I sign in on a reply I don't get signed in on the general forum - something quirky in the forum program - the message is pretty general and so doesn't give specifics like "you have not polished your electrons recently" :) Anyhow this is a post for the wonderful people who manage and maintain this forum... thanks!

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Sounds like something quirky in your browser/session cookies setting.
Which browser /security level do you use?

premelec

I'm on a dial up to Compuserve XP SP2 low security with nothing changed recently - Compus seems to use Explorer with their headings added... I can give Firefox a try - sometimes - like when I posted this thread - my log in would disappear from the general forum and re-appear when I went back to this post area - in any case it would welcome me on log in before refusing to accpet my post. I'll poke around my security settings some more but I haven't changed anything recently intentionally... thanks...

OK seems to work when I use Firefox - though I'm still connected to Compuserve... I guess they changed something in my settings... thanks again... BCNU

Last edited: