Trying to make macro or programmable button on PS2 or Xbox controller

NoordinaryJoe

I was wondering if anyone can help or make me an xbox 360 or Playstation 2 controller with macro buttons for me. For anyone who wants the project you can keep the code and I receive the product only and pay for the parts and service. I am very uninformed and inexperienced when it comes to electronics and programming. I am not looking for anything else and especially NO RAPIDFIRE. I am sure to you GENIUS'S its like a piece of cake, but I find it stressful to try and might fail. If you are unable to take on the project, then I could pay for a specific list of instructions for this project at least. I searched and found all projects involving gaming controllers with rapid fire which is nothing what I am trying to accomplish. To be specific on the service, I want the Rb button when pushed on the xbox 360 controller to perform the action of pushing x and y buttons simultaneously. Also the Rt button when pushed on the xbox 360 controller to perform the action of pushing A and B buttons simultaneously. For the PS2 controls its hitting R1 button and performing actions square and triangle and R2 button performing actions x and circle. I think I don't need a pic axe or code and probably just wiring it correctly on the pcb of the controller. I thank you guys on PICAXE forum for listening!

chigley

It's not as hard as you might think. I fully interfaced an Xbox 360 controller within two weeks of joining these forums, and when I first came here I had very little electronics experience!

It's unlikely that anyone here will make one for you. Why not have a go yourself?