Subscribed Forums & Search Subscribed Threads

techElder

In the Advanced Search box there is an option to search "Subscribed Forums", but I haven't found a way to subscribe to a forum. Is subscription to a forum possible?

Also, I subscribe to threads as a way to save details that I'm interested in on the forums. I have 60+ subscribed threads. I always have a need to search within "Subscribed Threads". I haven't found a way to limit a search to this.

Are these things possible in the current forum setup? I'm wishing they are. :p

nick12ab

In the Advanced Search box there is an option to search "Subscribed Forums", but I haven't found a way to subscribe to a forum. Is subscription to a forum possible?
You can subscribe here:
forum subscibe.PNG

Also, I subscribe to threads as a way to save details that I'm interested in on the forums. I have 60+ subscribed threads. I always have a need to search within "Subscribed Threads". I haven't found a way to limit a search to this.
If you look in your Subscriptions then click View all Subscribed Threads, there might be an option there but I don't know because I don't have any subsciptions.

Otherwise, in Advanced Search, you can limit the search to subscribed forums.

techElder

Thanks, nick. Didn't even look there.

Since subscribed threads is behind the profile wall, I can't even search it with Google. I've been doing it page by page with my computer's Find function. (Which is a pain, because one can't change the number of listings per page.)

Oh, well. No matter how inconvenient, its all still good!