Simulator 'Memory Panel' missing?

elanman99

I have been using the simulator whilst learning how to programme (an 08M). The PDF manual1 mentions (on P55) a memory panel that allows viewing of the memory location.

I have tried every setting I can see but cannot make this window visible. Is it there?

Is there a list of error mesages for the simulator? I am getting 'Write Error, Overwriting Programme' which is fairly explanatory but it might help me if I knew where or what was happening.

Ian

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
To show the variable memory, the ">>" button on the main simulation display, for other memory, Simulation -> Simulation Panels -> Standard -> Memory, option.

elanman99

To show the variable memory, the ">>" button on the main simulation display, for other memory, Simulation -> Simulation Panels -> Standard -> Memory, option.
Weirdly, all the memory panels popped up by themselves after I reinstalled the editor. After I first posted I thought I would check that I had the most up to date version (I originally installed late 2009). I downloaded just the update but after running it, the editor complained of missing files. I removed it all, rebooted and downloaded/installed the editor. Cleverly though it remembered all my option settings.

I had forgotten to look properly in the menu bar choices, I had just assumed all the settings would be shown in the option-simulator window.

I can now see everything!

Ian