Send Data of Picaxe 18X to Keyboard PC

phoenix70

Hello Friends Picaxe, once but I need of their help in the forum, have I designed two modules with Picaxe 18X, and Soon with 28X or 40X, does the first one read a scale for the serial port, does read a ds1307, and a memory 24LC64, does each one of the heavy ones record, and this send them serial (does it date, hour, does weight, weigh -accumulated, weigh maximum, minimum), to other I do modulate with a screen LCD 16x2, with which I compare and do I verify and do I modify, and other things, until here all well, the detail is that in the company where I work it requires that certain fact is placed in the PC, for the port of the Keyboard, and read by a program (As a Gun of code of Bar), does the weight have to send it my card with Picaxe, please like I begin? I am not able to visualize the program neither the schematic design, here this them the code of the I modulate #2 of the screen LCD to see if they are located with me, I am from Venezuela, and theirs would thank them very much again for their valuable help, thank you.

The idea is that when a weight is received a serial plot it was sent by the keyboard where (as if one writes) a program will be waiting to capture this it is easy via serial for hyperterminal, but it is required that if I am in Excel or another program, for example where this the cursor is written the serial plot automatically. And here is where I not see the program or the design electronic. Thanks for your helps …. Signature Andersson

papaof2

If I understand your request correctly, you want the serial data coming from the PICAXE to be received by Excel (or some other program) as if it had been from the keyboard. This usually requires either a hardware unit (keyboard wedge) or the software equivalent.

There are several companies that sell hardware and software keyboard wedges, but www.symcod.com has a free one that works.

John

phoenix70

ok, but if i know the protocol of keyboard i believe can i, like is the comunication beetwen the keyboard and the pc, i need design this board