Pump controller - wire based - Dr-Acula

domwild

Hi,
Am interested in a one-wire, ground return or two-wire pump controller. Perhaps Dr-Acula can help us with the detail of his??

Pls be detailed as I do not have a black belt in electrickery!

moxhamj

I have been building a website on just this topic today. Link is <A href='http://www.geocities.com/drvernacula/' Target=_Blank>External Web Link</a> and the information you are looking for is at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps!

lbenson

Dr_Acula--Thank you for the wonderful detail on the web page--and the local color. This is the kind of thing that the up and coming Rev-Ed project site should have--a place where searchers can go to find best practice and practical usage.

lbenson

Deleted--accidental repost.

Edited by - lbenson on 07/04/2007 16:09:32

Edited by - lbenson on 07/04/2007 16:10:14

moxhamj

Good point and I'm looking forward to RevEds website as well. Leaving aside fancy flash graphics, a website is essentially pictures and text. Frontpage does a pretty good job, but you still need paintshop pro to resize pictures and turn into jpegs that are not too big. I'm sure there must be online tools that let you upload pictures of any arbitary size and format and which compress them to 50-100k jpgs. (I have code in VB which can do this automatically). Then just enter the text around the pictures.

Sharing projects is good as it would avoid the same topics coming up again and agani, and for the younger users, learning to write up a project is also a very useful skill.

domwild

Dr_Acula,

Great stuff! Many thanks! You certainly know your stuff! A very interesting read.

All I need now is rain to fill up the well.