probleme with my software

rockclodbuster

i don't know if i am in the good section, sorry if not.

i have buy a PICAXE-08M Starter Pack the last week, very good product! but now, i can't do anything with the software Programming Editor, it freeze and i can't stop it. i have try to reinstal it, instaling the last version, no change.

what can cause this probleme? my computer run in dualboot windows XP/linux ubuntu 8.10. picaxe a instal on windows.

BeanieBots

Welcome to the forum.
I personally connot offer much in the way of advice, but if you can give some more details such as operating system (Windows XP?), any service packs and any error messages it would help others.

Have you tried completely uninstalling the old installation and deleting all relevant files and folders before making a fresh installation?

rockclodbuster

beaniebot: i don't know if i have a service package un my XP, but i don't have any error message, the program juste freeze, it wont do anything even closing is imposible without reboot of my computer.
i have deleted totaly and reinstal the Programming éditor and the probleme come back.

AIC: i don't the basic languange enought for programming only be text, if you know a program that work on linux end use flowchart, show it to me please.