Possible to turn off hsersetup?

ciseco

Hi all,

Quick question, having switched on the hardware serial port using "hsersetup B9600_8, %00" anyone know if it's possible to turn off the function after having turned it on?

Cheers

Miles
________
Toyota Financial Services history

Last edited:

manie

I think I've read that somewhere too.....:)
but how to remember all the programming rules and syntax while also getting to know funny numbers and names like "Vgs=+-20V" and "Vth=3V" and "BD244C" and "Hfe" and the like... that is why sometimes we make you gurus smile with a seemingly dumb question. It is just that you have forgotten about that one little thing and you don't see it in the manual..... but thanks for all the great help........

ciseco

Really really sorry, I did consult the manual first and for the life of me I didnt see it and there it is the first statement. What an idiot, I'd ploughed through all the text expecting it to be buried in the middle somewhwere.

Sorry guys

Miles
________
Autozam Clef

Last edited:

benryves

I'm sorry, I wasn't having a dig at you (though can see how it could be taken that way) - these things do happen when you're trying to take in reams of documentation. I'm glad you got it working, anyhow!

I wonder if there is a quick reference table, that lists every PICAXE command and its syntax, along with a list of chips it applies to? If not, I imagine it could be quite useful, and would be far quicker to scan through than the detailed documentation.

kevrus

benryves, first option in the 'help' section of the programme editor..."quick syntax checker" may be what you are referring to