Pe 6.0.8.0 error major

techElder

I was changing the name of the flag from "flag0" to "hint0flag", so I copied the word in the comment above it ... "hintflag" ... and pasted OVER the word "flag0".

Then I went to add the "0" after "hint".

Lost some editing that hadn't been saved, because this program locked up with the big bad error message ... "Send report" ... including "Conversion from string '0Flag' to type 'integer' is not valid."

I can duplicate it every time and even after pasting this code into a new program.

EDIT: Worse than the above. I can't even edit the word "hint0flag" even if I type it in.

Code:
[color=Blue]Interrupt:[/color]
[color=Green]' interrupt only once
' hintflag is tested in main program lines
      [/color][color=Blue]if [/color][color=Purple]flag0 [/color][color=DarkCyan]= [/color][color=Black]TRUE [/color][color=Blue]then
            high [/color][color=Black]CH                         [/color][color=Green]; to be held
            [/color][color=Purple]flag0 [/color][color=DarkCyan]= [/color][color=Black]FALSE                       [/color][color=Green]; clear the hint flag
      [/color][color=Blue]endif

setintflags [/color][color=Black]intFlags,intMask                 [/color][color=Green]; enable interrupts                           ; disable interrupts [/color]
[color=Blue]return                                          [/color][color=Green]; Back to main[/color]

Last edited:

techElder

Perhaps this one was missed? I can't type in "hint0flag" without locking up the program in the editor.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Thanks for the bug report. If you turn off 'Display Variable Tooltips' under options it will prevent the error occuring for now.

techElder

Got it, thanks. That explains why it just showed up. I don't normally use that feature anymore, but was showing my son. Trying to get him hooked, too!