Password

69-cat

So I had this issue a few months ago where I forgot my password and just by lock I was able to login. I would like to change my password but again the email request has not been granted. Can someone from admin please reply to this request so I can change my password?
Dave

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
You should be able to change your password via the forum by clicking on your username at the top right of this page, then clicking on 'Password and Security", and this should take you directly there -

https://picaxeforum.co.uk/account/security

If that doesn't work, please let us know in this thread and we can use another approach to resolve the issue.

Technoman

May be that could help.
  • You may manually retrieve a password from your browser (Mozilla Firefox, Edge, ...) ; check online for instructions
  • I haven't tried it but it seems a software also can : Browser Password Decryptor

69-cat

You should be able to change your password via the forum by clicking on your username at the top right of this page, then clicking on 'Password and Security", and this should take you directly there -

https://picaxeforum.co.uk/account/security

If that doesn't work, please let us know in this thread and we can use another approach to resolve the issue.

Good Day Hippy, I have tried many different ways and nothing is working. I have not received any emails stating I have requested a password reset after i make the request to change. I have my work laptop that keeps me logged in but my home asked me for the PW that I cant remember. I tried changing it using the Picaxe site but without knowing the PW, I am still in the same situation. The email listed on the account is correct...
Dave

69-cat

Yes, the email is correct "[REDACTED BY MOD]"
I have tried changing with both U/N and email account entered in the field and no luck. I try until I get the statement, temp locked due to too many attempts.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Your email address appears to be as registered so we have redacted it in the above posts. We will email you directly to try and resolve this issue and will also send a PM via the forum.

69-cat

Your email address appears to be as registered so we have redacted it in the above posts. We will email you directly to try and resolve this issue and will also send a PM via the forum.
Thank you Hippy, look forward to seeing your replies via email and PM to see if this can be resolved. Last option will be to change the email on the account....
Dave