Only got Robot Shield with the Instant Robot and PICAXE Combo pack

henriksod

Hello. Some days ago, I ordered the Instant Robot and PICAXE Combo and a programming cable for the PICAXE shield base. But when I got the package, it only included the cable and the Robot Shield. Why is that? Maybe something went wrong during the packaging of my order? I contacted techsupplies at saturday and am still waiting for an answer to get the rest of the stuff I bought.

This is the product I bought:
Instant Robot and PICAXE Combo
Description:
Great value Instant Robot Combo Set, includes AXE408 Presassembled Robot Shield AXE401 Preassembled PICAXE Shield Base SRF005 Ultasonic Sensor LED020 Infra-red Sensor GBX011 Servo SPE002 Piezo sounder BAT012 Battery Box
http://www.techsupplies.co.uk/epages/Store.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store.TechSupplies/Products/AXE408Combo

PICAXE USB Download Cable
http://www.techsupplies.co.uk/epages/Store.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store.TechSupplies/Products/AXE027

These are the products that I got:
AXE408 Presassembled Robot Shield
AXE027 PICAXE USB Download Cable

It clearly says what is included in the Instant Robot and PICAXE Combo. I can't understand why I didn't get anything but the shield and the cable in the package.
I am 100% sure that I didn't order the shield only, since it clearly says on the paper I got with the package that I had ordered the PICAXE USB Download Cable and the Instant Robot and PICAXE Combo.

What should I do? Should I wait for them to reply or should I take it as a scam? :(

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
A reply to your email was sent to you at 10:14am this morning (we don't work weekends) to the bre***.net email address, apologising for the warehouse packing error - you were simply sent an AXE408 instead of the AXE408combo, they are side by side on the shelves and was incorrectly picked by the warehouse staff. As stated in the email the missing parts have already been dispatched to you. Apologies for the inconvenience, it was simply human error.

Paix

Tongue in cheek perhaps Jim, but in case your question was borne of genuine concern:

" . . . the missing parts have already been dispatched."

The action required was corrective and not litigious or punitive, so the order approaches equity, the error costs postage and the errant worker has to have no sugar in his next cup of coffee. Bit of a bonus if he doesn't take sugar anyway. Everyone happy, failure mode identified and sugar potentially saved. Tongue still in cheek! :)