Mystery Pic with my PICAXEs?

Chris DeHut

Hi everyone, I am spending some time try to organize all my PICAXE project hardware. I ran across a PIC16F628 mixed in with all my other PICAXE stuff. However, I can't determine what it is for? Does anyone know if this is one of the support chips for something else?

Chris

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Version 1 AXE033 modules were the only item that ever used this PIC. New ones don't!

Chris DeHut

Thanks Technical, I doubt it is an "older PICAXE" then, I only got started with them about 6 months ago. Perhaps I had it laying around, assumed it was a PICAXE and tossed it in with the rest of that stuff. However, I don't know whay I would have that in the first place - oh well, garbage can it is then unless someone has something to offer up.

Chris

G

maybe it is an older chip. where did you buy youres? when not directly from rev-ed, thn it might be cause wherever you bought it may have had one lying around.

Bloody-orc

maybe it is an older chip. where did you buy youres? when not directly from rev-ed, thn it might be cause wherever you bought it may have had one lying around.

Chris DeHut

Hi Bloody Orc, That could be but I am pretty sure I bought all my stuff directly off this website - Darn mystries! They drive me nuts :-(

Chris