Manual Revison History ?

Hydroid

I've found in the software area where it has the 'revision history' for the programming editor.

Is there a similar thing for the manuals ? I've looked around and can't seem to find any...

I prefer a printed version, so back when I downloaded the last time (I have V7.7), I printed the manuals off and keep them in a binder.

I see from the online versions, that they're up to V7.9 now.

With the revision history, I was hoping I could just update the relevant page(es) instead of reprinting the whole manual(s).

I suspect that the answer is "No, there are no manual revs as it's too cumbersome a process to list the changes".. but I thought I'd ask to make sure.

Thanks.

westaust55

To my knowledge the answer is NO.

From past experience, additional words or a new command shuffles subsequent pages along so the index etc would also be out of step.
I too have a printed copy which for manual 2 is not the most current but whereas initially I would go away from the PC to do some reading that is less likely these days for various reasons and I use the online manual and the on-line BASIC Commands reference (see link at top of these forum pages).