Labels after interrupt label but before return

Brian Z

I have a program (for a 20x2) that is going to spend most of its time in a sleep 0 loop for battery savings, but then go to the interrupt label on an interrupt. Can I have multiple program labels after the interrupt label (and have the program flow jump around between them), but before the return? As I'm writing my program the labels after interrupt are in blue text, when the labels before it are black. I just wanted to check before I move on with this strategy.

Thanks!
Brian Z

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
There will be no problem with labels inside the interrupt routine.

If using PE6, labels within the interrupt, and after it, should still be coloured black. Blue is used to indicate labels which have special meaning, such as 'Start1:' on the M2 devices, and they should have a dotted blue line under them as well.

It is best not to use those labels unless they are intended to indicate the starting points of additional tasks.

If they are not StartN: labels which are being coloured blue it will help if you can post some example code so we can check that out.

Brian Z

Ah. Indeed I was using "foreward" as a label and it turns out that is a command, which I did not anticipate. Thanks!