How to restore Memory integrity with Windows 11

dennis

I followed the AXE027 procedure and the installation procedure and the cable passed the test. However I cannot turn the memory integrity back on.
I tried uninstalling the device and ticked the uninstall driver box as well but still unable to remove the unwanted drivers. Can someone help me to at least remove the drivers so that I could at least return to a safe position.
Is there a simple to follow technical solution to this issue because I dont want to run without the memory integrity feature turned off.

My version of Windows also doesnt show exactly the same set up as in the installation instructions.

Dennis

Attachments

PhilHornby

Can someone help me to at least remove the drivers so that I could at least return to a safe position.
FTDI (manufacturer's of the AXE027's serial interface chip) have an Uninstaller Program:-
Is there a simple to follow technical solution to this issue because I don't want to run without the memory integrity feature turned off (On, surely?).

See this recent thread. (You an probably skip the first 15 posts, which were concerned with ascertaining what the problem was.)

dennis

Hello Phil Many thanks for the super rapid response which is much appreciated. I wasnt expecting a reply for a day or two so uninstalled the complete editor which finally fixed, to my great relief, the security problem.
My next step is going to be to carefully read all those posts and try and work out if I have the capability to do a safe install.
Fortunately I still have my old PC and can continue to use that for Picaxe experiments.

Hello Technical This sort of problem has got to be a major turn off for new users. Do you plan to update the software and instructions and if so roughly when will that be ?