Editor v 6.0.8

Geko

This version no longer produces a list of labels and corresponding line numbers in the Code Explorer after a syntax check. This was such a handy feature in previous versions.
Could you please look into this.
Cheers

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
This works ok for us and shouldn't have changed. Could you be more specific on what causes your issue?

johndk

I've noticed the same thing, but thought it might be because I was using so many labels...I define a lot of constants. But now that someone else has mentioned it, maybe it is a problem. I really miss being able to jump to my procedure labels.

Hemi345

This no longer works for me either. If I update a variable name and run a syntax check, the Code Explorer side bar doesn't reflect the change. I have to use click the play icon on the Simulate ribbon and then stop so the Code Explorer is updated.

EDIT: one additional bit of information. I have my variables defined in a .basinc file... I'm not a computer with PE6 installed to see if this makes a difference... but maybe it's expecting the variables to be symbol'd in the main program?

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Thanks for the additional info, we can now duplicate the issue, which is centred on the 'constants' tab but can then also affect the others. Should be a simple fix for the next release.

johndk

Looking forward to that next release! As to Hemi's comments, my constants and variables are all defined in the same file.