DS18S20 (Spanish-espanol) help me

phoenix70

Hola amigos, picaxe, en mi pais venezuela, no consigo algun distribuidor que me venda el DS18B20, solo consigo el DS18S20 y el DS1621, el picaxe trabajaria con esos sensores los reconoceria ?, o tengo que realizar alguna modificacion ?, o simplemente no sirve con ninguno, es para usar la instruccion readtemp !, please help me

inglewoodpete

Entiendo tu frustración. El documento de PICAXE dice que “nota que el comando del readtemp no trabaja con el DS1820 o el DS18S20 más viejo pues tienen una diversa resolución.” El formato de número para las virutas más viejas es diferente. No campatible con PICAXE. Tu distribuidor está intentando quizá al claro su vieja acción.

¿Puedes ordenar vía el Internet usando una tarjeta de crédito internacional? Eg. VISA o Mastercard.
-o0o-
I understand your frustration. The PICAXE document says "Note the readtemp command does not work with the older DS1820 or DS18S20 as they have a different resolution." The number format for the older chips is different. Not campatible with with PICAXE. Maybe your distributor is trying to clear his old stock.

Are you able to order via the internet using an international credit card? Eg VISA or Mastercard.

Sorry, no habla espanol. The DS18s20 would work if the ReadTemp function is preserved as a word variable. In which case, a proper right or left shift(s) would align the 9 bit DS18s20 to the 12 bit DS18b20.

If the ReadTemp function changes life to a byte variable, then there is no hope for the DS18s20.

Edited by - nickelflipper on 11/06/2007 06:28:06

womai

Spanish (translated by Babelfish, my Spanish is VERY rusty :) :

¿Usted ha intentado conseguir el DS18B20 directamente del vendedor (Maxim, www.maxim-ic.com)? Ofrecen esas piezas como muestras libres (usted necesita el que esta' en el paquete TO-92). Justo pídalos del acoplamiento siguiente, y le lo enviarán dentro de algunos días PARA LIBRE:

http://www.maxim-ic.com/parts.cfm/p/DS18B20

In English:

Have you tried to get the DS18B20 directly from the vendor (Maxim, www.maxim-ic.com)? They offer those parts as free samples (you need the one in TO-92 package).

Just order them from the following link, and they will send it to you within a few days FOR FREE:

http://www.maxim-ic.com/parts.cfm/p/DS18B20

Wolfgang