Automated tank filler using PICAXE 08M help... ?

Hello.. Paix I have tested what you have told.. I HAVE tested water sensor with led successfully and sedeap i am not liar.. God promise believe me i have to submit in school and then i will fix in my home.. Friends why your not helping me.. Believe me i am not liar .. Please help me.. :-(

Dippy

I think it's time to calm down a bit and see where we are with this.
Especially as things may have been confused in translation.

First; on this Forum we do not provide cut'n'paste school/college/university project work solutions for people.

This Forum and the other Forum have provided a circuit diagram (Ken) and enough example code to be able to develop it.
Do you actually understand any of it?
Surely if you have already got LEDs to switch on and off you can modify that to output to a relay?

You seem to be asking for people to provide a complete solution for a school project and, afterwards, possibly a money-making commercial venture?
Is that right?
If 'yes' then I am sorry, but people won't (or should not) do that.
For student (college) projects this Forum should only give guidance and pointers.

One final tip - which is meant constructively and with some concern.
It would appear that your technical knowledge and experience is on the low side; so, should you really be experimenting with electrical+water projects?

How I explain now..... I am not making for any type of money making venture.........
Please try to understand .... please suggest which one is best circuit diagram and which code is best...

and please dont repeat this words again and again..... I am not going to make money from this project.... try to understand......
I have to submit this project in school ... I just need help..... I have done all the projects alone... but in this project I was little bit confused so I requested for help... and you all are telling telling that I am going to make money making venture ... How could you think like that... I just need help and you people are ignoring me by saying that I am lair , money making venture etc.... please dont say this words again....

and please help me to complete this project....... try to understand and dont repeat those words again...

Last edited:

Dippy

I would never use the term 'liar' and I believe you when you say that this is not a commercial project.
(You should understand that having "businessmen" in your login name will result in people thinking that this is commercial.)
Anyway, now that has been clarified, we can move on.

So, what is the current status?
1. You have Ken's circuit.
2. You have Ken's code.
3. You have got some LEDs to work.
4. And it is not quite perfect for your application.
5. You want a modified circuit and code all done for you for your school project?
Quote from post#21 "I Just want to use the circuit and i want code."
6. You want it quickly.
Yes or no?

Thanks... Dippy for trusting me.. Ok i will rename my username.. I want as quick as possible.. Ken has posted another circuit on post #10 just have a look what he says.. And friend i don't have any programming picaxe knowledge.. So i am asking the code which will work as i deserve.. You can go to post #26 and get my complete message.. With flochart.. It is not complusary to use only ken's circuit diagram.. I just want the complete working of my project as in flochart.. With any picxaxe.. Or any circuit diagram.. I just want that the working of the circuit behaves exactly same as my project or flochart... Thanks..

Goeytex

I have been following this since Page 1.

The bottom line here is that Yusef.student (or is that yusef.businessman?) wants someone to design a system for him, provide a complete schematic, and then provide complete working code. FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT. What a great way to learn !

nick12ab

So the project is to demonstrate that you are resourceful enough the get others to do a project that you are not competent to do
First; on this Forum we do not provide cut'n'paste school/college/university project work solutions for people.
The bottom line here is that Yusef.student (or is that yusef.businessman?) wants someone to design a system for him, provide a complete schematic, and then provide complete working code. FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT. What a great way to learn !
Don't forget this thread! http://www.picaxeforum.co.uk/showthread.php?19031-Help-With-Uni-Work

sedeap

Because this distance is so small, the problem is that any ripples in the water will cause the water to touch the low-level probe...even if the pump is not running.

Ken
In this particular case IMO don't matters, since if water level go below probe and a ripple touch it, just continue pumping to top... and the probe check is done every minute... so I don't see a problem there (aside one's can put a piece of pipe around probe to mostly flat the contact surface)

Anyway, I like more those floating sensors, easy to make too...

:eek:)

PS: I just realize that Bluejets say same before... about put a tube...