PICAXE syntax textbox for .NET / VB2008

GDSever

Just in case any of you out there are interested, I recently posted the source code for my textbox component that handles context/syntax colorization - Right now I've got support for VB2008, SQL Server (an older version) and now - PICAXE Basic.

You could tie it in with the command line compilers that RevEd provides relatively easily and allow PICAXE code updates from your .NET application... or if you're really nuts, write your own IDE.

Anyhow, I figure this place has helped me out on several issues and it was time I gave back - Screenshot of the test app is attached below, and the source code can be found on my SkyDrive at:

http://cid-9ef2efcdc3dbd261.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/VB2008 Modules

Enjoy! Feedback is welcome.

Attachments

GDSever

That is really nifty! Maybe post it in the "completed projects" section?
I kind of thought that "completed projects" was more geared towards PICAXE projects, not VB2008 code projects... And as someone who develops code, you know that it is never really "complete"... ;)

It is at a point where people can use it reliably and (hopefully) without issue, but I've got more features I want to include. I'm even thinking of how to build in collapsable code blocks, similar to the Visual Studio IDE - but it may be a while before I get to implementing them.