How can a Yank get this Picaxe book?

chipset

Hey guys. I was looking through the reved store and saw that there was a book about the Picaxe that was desribed to have a lot of sample circuits and other real world knowledge about implementing the Pic into actual products.

Heres a link to the book http://194.201.138.187/epages/Store.storefront/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store.TechSupplies/Products/PUB127

Unfortunately I guess people outside the UK cant get this because of the weight??, dunno why since cars and other seemingly heavy products are sent here all the time. Regardless, since I cant buy it direct is there possibly another way to buy this? Id send money to someone that could in turn send it to me and although its not that expensive Im kind of leery sending cash to someone I dont know.

So I ask is there possibly some way of getting this book? Im fairly sure if I searched this forum enough I could find all the info but sometimes I like the old fashioned way of reading things ;) Being able to write notes in the margins or read it on the train ect would be nice.

If you can help me out with this lemme know,

chipset

figures they have everything lol. Thank you for the reply although I fee like I shoud have looked there first

gengis

Check out abebooks.com

It is an association of booksellers, primarily in the US/Canada, and UK. They "always" beat Amazon prices.

I open a browser tab on the "free shipping" link and the regular window and shop both - since the books frequently cost ~$1 with $4 shipping, or $3 shipping included. You can search on title author or ISBN.

In the infrequent times I've had a problem they've resolved it quickly, and painlessly.

I think I averaged around $5 each for the Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits volumes 1-6..

ad8bc

I ordered that book the other day on Amazon. Just about $27 with free shipping. Barnes & Nobles price was $39.99