Hippys Birthday

westaust55

While it may not be a milestone age, for the most prolific contributor on this forum some recognition is due . . . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPPY

Last edited:

premelec

Happy Birthday Indeed and good wishes for many more!

Thanks so much for your many even handed helpful posts and good humor! Thrive on...

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me

Many thanks for all the good wishes.

I'd forgotten it was a Friday the 13th ! I'm not overly superstitious but it does have bad correlations for me; one birthday a filling came lose and ripped my throat as I swallowed it along with a sandwich piece which rather spoilt the fun of eating and drinking at a party later later, and on a non-Birthday FTT had a lorry pull out of a layby in front of my car while doing 70mph, survived that with relatively minor damage only to then be ploughed into from behind. I'll be steering clear from 'clicking delete' and testing any 'mains-powered PICAXE' just in case :)

cactusface

Hi HIPPY,
ALL THE BEST MATE! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, LONG MAY IT CONTINUE AND YOU TOO.
bEST WISHES
MEL. (CACTUSFACE).....:):):)

benryves

Happy birthday hippy, and thank you for the good advice and useful information you've written here and on your website!

kevrus

To Hippy
Code:
#picaxe 08m

tune 0, 6,($72,$72,$34,$32,$37,$F6,$72,$72,$34,$32,$39,$F7,$72,$72,$02,$3B,$37,$36,$F4,$40,$40,$3B,$37,$39,$F7)

'have a good day'

manie

Well, I'm being futuristic here, and hopefully the FIRST to wish you well on your birthday NEXT YEAR, may there be MANY more...;)

fritz42_male

From an ex-Pom birthday wishes (belated) Hippy. I'll drink a cold one to you and thanks for all your help in this forum.

From sunny Perth.

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
Once again, many thanks for the good wishes. Despite being Friday the 13th, nothing untowards appears to have afflicted me, no getting hit by a bu

Dippy

And a belated Happy Birthday from me too.
I didn't get hit by a bu either :)

I hope you celebrated with some Real Ale.