Forum Help

russbow

You don't get e-mails for every post like Yahoo groups. Access the forum and new posts are indicated

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Some ISPs do filter out the emails from the forum, in that case there is little that can be done apart from trying a different email account from a different provider.

SilentScreamer

Did you get the E-mail confirmation email?

Else if you want E-mails for each post click the thread tools and click subscribe to this thread.

QuIcK

whilst we are on the forum topic, any chance that the search quick link at the top could be moved onto the 2nd row?
everytime i try to do a quick search, i click on it, when i go to the box tho, it brings up the datasheets menu. it needs some clever circum-navigation to prevent this.
either that or do a new css module for it so that it doesnt disappear when you mouse-over the datasheets link.

its just a small thing that has been rather annoying me :eek:

mikemwa

If a solution is found for getting emails please post it. I haven't got an email from day one. I have received notifications for personal messages but that's it.
Mike

SilentScreamer

I don't know what e-mail address you're using but hotmail works for me. Make a free one and I think you could just set it to redirect all the mail to your normal inbox.

EDIT: Automatic forwarding is possible with hotmail (I just checked), you simply need to login every 270 days to prevent them deleting the account automatically.

Last edited:

westaust55

whilst we are on the forum topic, any chance that the search quick link at the top could be moved onto the 2nd row?
everytime i try to do a quick search, i click on it, when i go to the box tho, it brings up the datasheets menu. it needs some clever circum-navigation to prevent this.
either that or do a new css module for it so that it doesnt disappear when you mouse-over the datasheets link.

While I don't find it a great problem, I do find that about 1 in every 100 times I select the Search function, that the datasheet dropdown occurs.

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member

We have simply re-ordered the links so this doesn't happen!