Flow chart for servo motor

peg

Good evening

I am trying to write simple code to move servo motor to 45' 90' 180 using the flow chart.

can I do this using the servo command only or do I need to use variable as well - and if so why.

I have to say I have found the manual totally confusing.

Thanks

The bear

Hi,
Try to convert to Basic as soon as possible. You will eventually.
There is not so much help for people using the Flowchart.
Once you have taken the plunge, things will become easier. (I might be a senior member, but, really a beginner at heart).
Good luck...........

peg

thanks but need to do urgently to add to project - will try phoning PICAXE - hopefully somebody at the end of the line. :)

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
I am trying to write simple code to move servo motor to 45' 90' 180 using the flow chart.

can I do this using the servo command only or do I need to use variable as well - and if so why.
If just jumping to 45' 90' and 180' angles you should be able to specify those using just SERVO command, setting the 'Position' to the appropriate values.

You would only need to use a variable if you were wanting to move the servo more slowly between one position and another. The variable would be used to specify the position it should be at as you progress.

peg

Thank you technical support - works perfectly using basic code - (which I was avoiding) - .