Father's Day Contest Winners

nmcclana

The winning projects have been announced! Thanks to everyone who participated, there were a lot of really creative ideas, and congrats to the winning designers.

List of winning projects

Also, most of the winning projects are available as kits, so if you see a project that looks fun, pick it up!

westaust55

Congratulations to a couple of regular contributors here:

Brain Game 1: Stroop Test by boriz which gained 3rd place

and

Das LED-erman by Myc Holmes which gained 4th place

1st place went to cowana who has been a member here for over a year but has not posted with the project:
"The Frosty Beverage Timer"

Last edited:

inglewoodpete

Well done to all the winners (and the other entrants too!) Oh, and Andrew, you're too young to be thinking about cold beer.

Out of interest, when is the northern hemisphere Father's Day? We southerners have to wait until September for a fresh supply of socks and jocks.

boriz

Woot!

I'd like to thank ...... The director … Mum … Helen of troy … Milkman … The guy who gave me a cigarette on the bus … etc …

Congratz Andrew.

Now I have to resist starting my posts with ‘As a competition winner…’ :)

Last edited:

Mycroft2152

Buy Andrew's Kit from Gadget Gangster. Andrew needs to do more performance and reliability testing. Hiccup!

It was a fun contest and easy to enter. i'm surprised more forum members didn't enter.

The prototyping boards are pretty handy and the designer pack of pcbs is still available.

Myc