EEPROM and table data values

Dom B

I may be missing something but in the old logicator I asked for a way of preloading the eeprom values to be added and it was added as a user friendly table. Now in Picaxe editor there are pullout panels where I can see both eeprom and table data respectively but if I try to enter data they just return to zero when I press enter. However there also doesn't appear to be a table or eeprom command in the flowchart to be able to do it there either. The only way seems to be the very slow and laborious basic command. I may be missing it so please tell me if I am.
I have several projects requiring data maps in the memory and I would like to preload all 256 table sites easily hopefully from excel files sometimes too but simply accessing the table in the editor would also be equally good. I seem to be able to save the values to excel but not write them from excel or similar.

Can either the eeprom and table commands be added to the flowchart options and or can the memory pullouts be changed to allow direct data entry?

Kindest regards

nick12ab

The pullouts are for the simulator only.

Yes, it would be good to have an EEPROM flowchart command, but using the BASIC cell is not labourious. In fact, it should be easier if you export your spreadsheet as CSV.