DipTrace and others

Marcwolf

I was wondering if the Forum managers could set up a new sectio where people can place various libraries for Schematic and PCB programs

It couls also be a repositiory for board design that people have made too and want to share

Many thanks

Dave

Michael 2727

We have one already, it's called User Projects, there is a Miscellaneous section in it.
Worth a look :)

Dave,you could start a new thread - "PCB & Schematics" ;)

westaust55

I tend to agree with Marcwolf (Dave).

Even the Code Snippets and Miscellaneous sections end up with stings of chat flowing on from the initial post - some of Nesbittian proportions.

In reading many of the requests for assistance, it is clear than many have not done a forum search or read the manuals. Some do seemingly have difficulty performing a search when they try - maybe experience is a factor there.

A specific area with sub folder for final data, code, diagram, libraries, etc would be useful. I myself have previously commented that it is a pity some such facility does not exist on the forum.

Maybe use could be restricted to moderators putting the files in the repository - even if at that request of the person uploading to more general areas.