Can't edit own forum posting

lbenson

To return to the alternative of mosfets, I see, for comparison purposes, that bipolars 2N3904 (NPN) and 2N3906 (PNP) seem popular in circuits, and Jameco sells TO92 Freescase versions (pn3904,6) rated 200mA, 250mW for 2.5 cents each, minimum quantity 10--what are favored part numbers for comparable mosfets?

This may not be the best place to post this, since it's and issue with forum posting. I cannot edit my own posts. This has happened invariably--a dozen times on a half-dozen different days. I click the edit icon, enter my username and password, modify the message, click "Post New Topic", and get the HTTP500 message shown below. Since no one else seems to get this message, it may be some problem with my setup. I'm running XP SP2 with all recent updates, and IE7. Any thoughts as to what I might be able to tweek?

Error message:

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

lbenson

I pasted the wrong leading paragraph above, and can't edit it because:

This may not be the best place to post this, since it's and issue with forum posting. I cannot edit my own posts. This has happened invariably--a dozen times on a half-dozen different days. I click the edit icon, enter my username and password, modify the message, click "Post New Topic", and get the HTTP500 message shown below. Since no one else seems to get this message, it may be some problem with my setup. I'm running XP SP2 with all recent updates, and IE7. Any thoughts as to what I might be able to tweek?

Error message:

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.