Can we have our own datasheets in html?

Dr_John

Programming Editor suggestion:
In the same way as you give access to pdf datasheets, please can you make the editor launch a browser for user-defined html datasheets?

How about a [USER] section in datasheets.txt that we can use to set up references to our
own data pages? This would be reached from a User item in the help menu.

It would be nice to tell our students that application specific data was available under the help menu of the programmined editor.

ylp88

I have my own datasheets acessible from the Programming Editor list but not on it's own entry on the "Help" menu. Just add your own stuff to the datasheets list and put it at the top of the list and then you can access them from the same windows as you do all the other datasheets.

<b><i>ylp88 </b> </i>

Dr_John

Yes - I've tried that, but it doesn't want to display my web-based (html) datasheets - it chops off the .html extension and adds a .pdf extension and then can't find the file.

BarryP

Although Not what you were asking , You could create your own PDF's.
I Haven't Tried This http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
But It's free ..
I have a Different Pdf Print Utility.

ylp88

&quot;pdf995&quot; is another utility you can use. I've seen it on many computer magazine CD covers so I suppose it is pretty good and it's free.

<b><i>ylp88 </b> </i>

Dr_John

Yessss Thanks to those kind people at www.rev-ed.co.uk, we now have in version 4.1.13 exactly what I asked for.

Thanks