Attaching 08m to stereo

MartinM57

If you're completely new to this, your best bet is to read the manuals and then come here when things aren't clear.

All the download circuit and connection details are in Manual 1, available from the Help menu in the Programming Editor (you have downloaded and installed it?) or from the link at the top of this and every other page on the forum.

Time to get reading ... :D

If you're completely new to this, your best bet is to read the manuals and then come here when things aren't clear.

All the download circuit and connection details are in Manual 1, available from the Help menu in the Programming Editor (you have downloaded and installed it?) or from the link at the top of this and every other page on the forum.

Time to get reading ... :D
i just want to know if its possible to connect the stereo port to the 08/08m chip in order to download a program. that way i can order somthing else if needed

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
If you've bought an AXE027 USB Cable that has a 3.5mm Jack plug which fits a 3.5mm Jack socket which in turn is wired to the PICAXE with a 10K and a 22K resistor.

The necessary wiring for jack socket to PICAXE is shown in PICAXE Manual 1, "USB Download Circuit", on page 36.

If you've bought an AXE027 USB Cable that has a 3.5mm Jack plug which fits a 3.5mm Jack socket which in turn is wired to the PICAXE with a 10K and a 22K resistor.

The necessary wiring for jack socket to PICAXE is shown in PICAXE Manual 1, "USB Download Circuit", on page 36.
Thanks for the answer you have helped me alot :)