Another problem with a new installation

cpedw

New computer with a super sensitive touchpad that I haven't yet completely mastered.

Somehow, I have messed up the two panes on the left side of the window, "Workspace Explorer" and "Simulation". I can put them both side by side, full height, at the left side or floating anywhere but that conceals some of the code space.

How do I restore the standard configuration, both panes against the left side, Workspace Explorer at the top, Simulation below?

papaof2

Home, Workspace Explorer, click the wrench (Options),, maybe switch between Ribbon and Legacy Menu/Toolbars and restart?
Then through the same sequence but select the other option to see if it goes back to the original? I've not played with the PE6 layouts enough to offer a better answer.

The touchpad setup so you can slow it down and/or make it less sensitive?

Logitech M325 wireless mouse? I gave up on most touchpads and joystick buttons some years ago for something easier on my hands - but I am 70+ ;-)

Buzby

Try double-click or right-click the title-bar of each pane. This seems to switch between floating and dockable.

When dockable, drag to where you want it.

YMMV

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Default button (left button of simulate ribbon) resets all panes to default positions.