PICAXE LABEL PDF v. 2008

Mycroft2152

Nicely done.

One suggestion is to reformat it for the single width strip of mailing labels. Avery sells them. The singl;e stip is cheaper and more convenient to use.

Myc

manuka

BLAEUR: Bravo- although isn't the text is a tad faint? See a bolder version we usually use => http://www.picaxe.orcon.net.nz/picaxtx2.jpg THOUGHT: Since you've made the update, how about adding the 28X1 (& soon to be released) 20 ?

I'm a near infamous PICAXE label fanatic & insist all projects under my wing leave with a correct label attached. We've used a simple technique involving clear tape over the printed label to protect & enhance it,followed by glue sticking to the IC. These rarely come adrift, & look educational, professional AND of course promotional. The official Rev.Ed labels are great but of course being "atomic", rather than down loadable "electronic",are not always at hand when you need them. Stan

Last edited:

westaust55

IC labels

Hi blauer,

Would you like/be in a position to add labels for many of the more common chips folks here use with their PICAXE chips.
I did an Excel spreadsheet version ages ago - posted here on the forum (somewhere).

Things like 24LC16, 24LC256, MCP23017, 74HC595, 74HC164, 74HC165, DS1307, DS1338, etc

westaust55

The labels I created were in Excel and only provided a small number for each PICAXE chip plus some for many support chips.

Sizewise, occupies about an A5 size label.

Attached is a copy.
change the dsn file extension to xls to view and print.
Feel free to merge any support chip labels in with your own.

Attachments