Genuine HC-12, any around?

JPB33

I have just received a couple of HC-12 which are marked 30.000MHZ on the crystal and are widely regarded as off frequency fakes. The listing clearly showed T300 SC110 on the crystal.

Has anyone bought any HC-12 recently which have original correct T3000 SC110 marking on the crystal?

Peter

techElder

are widely regarded as off frequency fakes
Here we go, the paranoia has spread even though the "couple of HC-12" units work together or not? On all channels? On some channels? On which channels do they not work? Are they really "fakes" or just mis-manufactured?

JPB33

Not really paranoia Tex, just trying to find out if the originals are available anywhere.

Originals work great, my recent ones with 30.00mhz on crystal program ok but cannot communicate with the originals and its a good chance its the frequency thingy.

inglewoodpete

I suggest that you buy on-shore. If you purchase from a vendor in your country, you are far more likely to get genuine items and protection through your consumer law. Probably a little more expensive than importing from China, though. Faster delivery, too!

All I can say is that I bought several HC-12s from an Australian supplier and I received genuine items that communicate with all of the other HC-12s that I had. Luck? Maybe.

techElder

Not really paranoia Tex, just trying to find out if the originals are available anywhere.

Originals work great, my recent ones with 30.00mhz on crystal program ok but cannot communicate with the originals and its a good chance its the frequency thingy.
I have various mixtures of HC-12, and they all work together. It probably depends on the channel you use. Did you try other channels?