PE6 on Chrome with Codeweaver Crossover?

tmfkam

I've had some limited success running PE6 under WINE (which I understand to be the foundations of Codeweaver - though I may have misunderstood that) on my Mac, PE5 under WINE is rather more reliable, but not perfect.

Far more reliable is PE5/PE6 under VirtualBox though for that a Windows licence is required.

Better still, AxePad on the Mac. Perhaps it would be possible to write the code in a Chrome compatible code editor and then pass that code to one of the PicAxe compilers running under Codeweavers or WINE? If you need the simulation that PE5/PE6 offer, then Codeweavers/Wine/VirtualBox might be your answer.

If you'd report back, I'd be interested to hear your results. I'm looking at getting something more reliable than my current WINE install for my work Mac.

wapo54001

IIf you'd report back, I'd be interested to hear your results. I'm looking at getting something more reliable than my current WINE install for my work Mac.
My chromebook shows that the Google Play Store is installed, I've downloaded the program and the store confirms this, but it doesn't show up in available extensions or applications. Need to figure this one out first; my Chromebook -- Acer Chromebook 14 -- is on the list of Android Apps ready, so it should be working . . .