Picaxes at Maker Faire

erco

I gave robot demos at the Los Angeles Mini Maker Faire on Dec 2. Everything on my table except the servo tester (far right) and the green S3 robot are my Picaxe projects. I thought you Brits might like to see that I'm doing my part to spread the Picaxe gospel on this side of the pond.

newplumber

Thats cool erco
Of course I'm doing the same ..trying tell everyone about picaxe .....just we have 1/5 poeple in this state then in your town

kranenborg

The flag are cute, and so is the lady commenting the flag waiving ... :O) Thanks for this nice contribution!

erco

Great stuff!

Love the flags, ...but one of them should have been a Union Jack.
This Yank stands by his flag choice for his July 4 project. :) The "Stars & Stripes Forever" was playing, but drowned out by the background noise.

A pity I had to leave off the best part of the display, since it's not allowed in the library. See video at [REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
A pity I had to leave off the best part of the display, since it's not allowed in the library. See video at [REDACTED]
Sorry but we can't encourage DIY flame throwers or anything which is potentially lethal to the user.

erco

Sorry but we can't encourage DIY flame throwers or anything which is potentially lethal to the user.
No worries, hippy. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't push the envelope. My best stuff always ends up on the cutting room floor. You should see the stuff I DON'T share! :)