picaxe forum on iphone?

jims

Is there an app available that I can use to see the Picaxe forum on my iphone?
Thank you, JimS

techElder

Jims, there is an app but I prefer just looking at the forum in my browser (Firefox).

The app wasn't very well developed when I tried it out.

erco

iPhone? Fancy that! Is that new? Aren't you the guy who didn't even have a camera to make a video a few months ago? :)

jims

Same guy!!! Can now take videos.. Now I need to figure-out how to upload the videos.

Last edited:

newplumber

jims said:
Can now take videos.. Now I need to figure-out how to upload the videos.
its easy just use the youtube app (most phones comes with already installed) if no app then download it then get a youtube account and then up load your videos thats what i use
plus you can sometimes fix your video with their cheap video editor
just make sure your phone is on some kind of network so the phone company don't charge the daylights out of you

jims

Thank you...I'll have my great granddaughter (7years old) show me how to get iTunes and how to use it. JimS

rs2845

Switch to the mobile theme, makes it easier to browse.

Look for the theme dropdown at the bottom-left of the webpage.
Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 23.29.41.png

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Thank you...I'll have my great granddaughter (7years old) show me how to get iTunes and how to use it. JimS
Wait... I'm 56 and my daughters are 7 years old!
In the UK it is theoretically possible to become a great grand parent at age 29 - Entirely legitimately and without any sordidness involved.

As a Sunday treat; I'll leave the "how?" as a mental challenge for people to figure out.

newplumber

Well I am mental ..and I don't mind a minor challenge but the legitimately is throwing me off
because i googled the marriage age there and it says minimum 16 so 16+16 is 3 over
must be in the small print somewhere....

jims

In the UK it is theoretically possible to become a great grand parent at age 29 - Entirely legitimately and without any sordidness involved.

As a Sunday treat; I'll leave the "how?" as a mental challenge for people to figure out.
"leap year" must be in there somewhere...JimS

stevesmythe

You'll be telling us that you are your own Uncle next, Hippy!

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
the legitimately is throwing me off because i googled the marriage age there and it says minimum 16 so 16+16 is 3 over must be in the small print somewhere....
At the bottom of adoption papers :)

One can adopt a 17 year old when aged 21, so parent at 21, if your child then does the same, grandparent at 25, and if again, great grandparent at 29.

Reflecting on it, if you become a grandparent at 25, your grandchild aged 17 could give birth nine months later so great grandparent at 25 !

newplumber

Hippy said:
At the bottom of adoption papers :)
I would of never thought of that , hopefully no one is lol kids/young adults now days seem to be more interested in playing GTA or other video games then being a parent
so I'm trying to change them to play picaxe which is made easy .... at least with picaxe if you lose ... you have real smoke/flames and sometimes a restart. :)