Error on forum site

JimPerry

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
It helps to indicate where such errors are occurring. If this is when using Advanced Search I believe they have previously been reported and are under investigation.

OLDmarty

I *think* i ONLY see these errors when i'm NOT logged in and trying to do a search. (the auto-logout catches me everytime ;-)

Once logged in, i don't see the error msg again...

westaust55

QUOTE=OLDmarty;311597]I *think* i ONLY see these errors when i'm NOT logged in and trying to do a search. (the auto-logout catches me everytime ;-)

Once logged in, i don't see the error msg again...[/QUOTE]

As suggested by Hippy, it still occurs, even when logged in, when you do an [ADVANCED SEARCH] or click on the magnifying glass icon
but not if logged in and you type a word into the search box at the top right of forum screens.

LoggedIn&AdvSearch.png[