Rainbow voltmeter

jvs290

I was looking for "Rainbow Voltmeter" by mikey77, posted about July 2013? It was on inklesspress but that's disappeared. Any suggestions? Or back to square 1?

westaust55

mikey77 posted in the project gallery area in July 2012 as Tex has indicated above.

however that link to the inkless press website is broken.
Seems the inklesspress website may (?) have expired in 2016.

The "Wayback Machine" suggests they captures images from the inkless press at various times between 1999 and 2016
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/*/inklesspress
but my further searches found nothing about the rainbow voltmeter by mikey77.

Another good example of why folk who only post links here or in the Project Gallery should be encouraged to also post in the Finished Project area on the PICAXE forum to provide a more extensive repertoire of PICAXE related project that are far far less likely to "Disappear" over time.

westaust55

Well done Rick100

@Rick100,

well done on finding the link on the Wayback Machine. It had eluded me.

Certainly should get jvs200 underway.

premelec

i like this concept - and a modern approach could be a single APA102 chip - or a small line of them - plenty of programming room!

Rick100

@Rick100,

well done on finding the link on the Wayback Machine. It had eluded me.

Certainly should get jvs200 underway.
I was searching for a link with the Wayback Machine the other day and couldn't find it. I tried again a few minutes later and it was there.

jvs290

Thank you everybody, now to the workbench - which is infinitely preferable to the keyboard... at least for me.