Merry Seasonal Greetings

stan74

Code:
[color=Black].[/color][color=DarkCyan]*  [/color][color=Black]. _[/color][color=DarkCyan]*  *  [/color][color=Black].  [/color][color=DarkCyan]* 
 [/color][color=Black]. __| |______.[/color][color=DarkCyan]*[/color][color=Black].[/color][color=DarkCyan]*[/color]
[color=Black].[/color][color=DarkCyan]*/[/color][color=Black]______[/color][color=DarkCyan]//[/color][color=Black]\\_\.[/color][color=DarkCyan]* 
*[/color][color=Black].|_|o|_[/color][color=Blue][PLAIN][[/PLAIN][/color][color=Black]|_|[/color][color=Blue][PLAIN]][/PLAIN][/color][color=Black]_| [/color][color=DarkCyan]* [/color]

Last edited:

darb1972

Hi All

It's Christmas day here in Australia.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a great day, safe holidays and fantastic New Year.

ZOR

Still to come in UK, 10:16pm. Happy Cristmas and New Year to all, especially those that have helped me and stopped me pulling the last strands of hair out. Where's the Old Fart, has your wife got the stick out? Not seen him and a few others recently, hope all's well.

Buzby

-- . .-. .-. -.-- -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- ... .- -. --.. .- .... .--. .. -.-. .- -..- -. . .-- -.-- . .- .-.

inglewoodpete

Code:
[color=Black].[/color][color=DarkCyan]*  [/color][color=Black]. _[/color][color=DarkCyan]*  *  [/color][color=Black].  [/color][color=DarkCyan]* 
 [/color][color=Black]. __| |______.[/color][color=DarkCyan]*[/color][color=Black].[/color][color=DarkCyan]*[/color]
[color=Black].[/color][color=DarkCyan]*/[/color][color=Black]______[/color][color=DarkCyan]//[/color][color=Black]\\_\.[/color][color=DarkCyan]* 
*[/color][color=Black].|_|o|_[/color][color=Blue][PLAIN][[/PLAIN][/color][color=Black]|_|[/color][color=Blue][PLAIN]][/PLAIN][/color][color=Black]_| [/color][color=DarkCyan]* [/color]
Hmm. Are those '*'s stars or snowflakes? If the latter, it's difficult to imagine a cold Christmas. Thankfully, we have a mild day forecast for today: 32C/90F.

Not like the situation at a local beach last Wednesday (warning- the pictures are a bit graphic): https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/scorched-feet-a-lesson-in-taking-thongs-to-the-beach-ng-b88337516z (BTW 'thongs' are footwear in Australia). Oh for some snow!

Happy festive season to all my fellow PICAXE friends.

Last edited:

xtech007

Merry Christmas!

Another Christmas has passed, but to me this forum is like everyday is Christmas on the knowledge department!
Every Post and response is like a new present!

The poeple at the forum are great and helpfull, I thank you guys!

Be safe and happy Holidays!
Cheers!
Let 2017 be a great year!

ZOR

Well said.

Thanks Rick100, so it wasn't my glasses after all, now that's magic. Best regards