Diptrace Print problems

ZOR

I am having problems using Diptrace printing to paper/transparancies as the track lines are crosshatched?, so my toner is not true black. Samsung say I should ask others if thry have problems. As I know others here do their PCB's for Picaxe here thought I would ask. Thanks

Crosshatching:
A reference to a technique used in drawing to fill an area with with volume or shading. Used in some cases with larger copper areas on the PCB. Leaves the copper with voided spaces instead of being a solid area of copper.

goom

I recently printed a large PCB layout using DipTrace with no problem apart from a few pinholes which I touched up with a permanent marker. I used a Brother MFC laser printer.
Perhaps your problem stems from the printer settings. Make sure that you set to the highest quality, darkest image, black and white.
Make sure that your "copper pour properties" is set to "Soiid"

ZOR

Thanks goom. All my setting are for best. I don't use copper pour just now, think it's a printer problem as printing a thick line from Powerpoint does the same. The line is made up from tiny x (crosshatch) which even having eco toner saving switched off remains same. But thanks for your feedback.

ZOR

Solved my problems, Samsung do a print driver ending PS, which I believe stands for Postscript. It certainly prints very dark. Hope this helps anyone else having the same Laser Printer ML-3710ND