Black Friday to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale - Now on!

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
SALE: Black Friday to Cyber Monday 2015 weekend discount

Up to 15% discount for all new orders at

www.picaxestore.com

Enter the coupon code
BF15 (15% discount for orders over £35) or BF5 (5% discount for orders under £35) in the shopping basket 'Discount Codes' box to apply the discount to all products in the basket.

Dartmoor

Oh 'fiddlesticks!'
Sat down and ordered £100 worth of parts last weekend.
Serves me right - if I was as forgetful & late as usual, then I could have saved money!
:p

jfh!

Hmm, seems they are being a little more generous than advertised...

Just placed an order for £16.20 ex VAT and entered code BF5. A line item "Discount (BF 5%) -£2.43" was shown the order which, according to my calculator, is actually 15%!

Get in there quick :D

techElder

It always hurts to pay, but saving 15% makes it a bit easier. It's like getting free shipping to Texas!

Got my order in today.

rq3

SALE: Black Friday to Cyber Monday 2015 weekend discount

Up to 15% discount for all new orders at

www.picaxestore.com

Enter the coupon code
BF15 (15% discount for orders over £35) or BF5 (5% discount for orders under £35) in the shopping basket 'Discount Codes' box to apply the discount to all products in the basket.
Just ordered 114 surface mount 20M2. Every bit (pardon the pun) helps, and many thanks for all of the support, the great forum, and the discount!
Technical, how do I buy you and Hippy a brew at the local pub?

erco

Very nice, thanks! I'm the third Yank in a row (after TCH & rq3) to have placed a BF (two ways to interpret that) order large enough so that the 15% savings makes up for pricey £25 shipping across the pond. I've been spoiled by too much free shipping from Ebay China!

Edit: Received my package today: 178 various Picaxe chips will keep us busy for a while. Thanks Technical, Clive & Rev-Ed!

Last edited: