Forum update somewhat overdue...

Circuit

Technical, Hippy,

Anyone new to the PICAXE system may be a little unimpressed with the forum entitled "New Product Releases" and subtitled "Announcements of new product releases and software updates". This looks rather abandoned; is there a reason why this is stuck in a time-warp? This could be a most helpful forum if properly managed; right now it looks like a piece of abandoned space junk orbiting silently around Planet PICAXE...

I would not wish to distract the team from authoring updates and new features, but a quick entry in this forum every now and then to keep one's interest would be, perhaps, much appreciated. Isn't it about time that PICAXE Editor 6.0.8.1 was posted up together with announcement and possible explanation subtext on "Blockly" and so forth?

erco

Duly noted! Especially since it's the very first item at the top of the "Forums" landing page, with the last entry Dec 2013 staring us in the face.

Update or at least move it further down in the menu.

Personally, I usually only visit the Active Picaxe forum and the very lonely Robotics forum.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
As suspected it's probably moving on and doing the next thing rather than announcing what has been done which has probably played its part. I will pass on the comments on the desirability of keeping that part of the forum updated.