What is the command for checking my own output status? Making a quizz machine.

Lobobo

Hello guys,

I am programming a quiz pannel where I have few questions and few answers written on it and for each question there's buttons representing answers. For each question I have two wrong and one right answer. Everytime when I get right push button (next to right answer) pressed I light up a LED next to the question. I want to make pannel decoration nicely flash in the end when all answers been answered correctly. So after every right answer light up I would like to check my other LED outputs are they on or off. If they all on, it means a victory. It gives me an error when I type code:
Code:
check_for_victory:
if LED_1 = 1 and LED_2  = 1 and LED_3  = 1 then
gosub Vyctory_LED_Dance
endif
return
Please advice how to write a code for checking outputs.
Thank you.

techElder

Could it be that the subroutine LABLE "gosub Vyctory_LED_Dance" is not spelled the same as the ACTUAL label on the subroutine?

Lobobo

Could it be that the subroutine LABLE "gosub Vyctory_LED_Dance" is not spelled the same as the ACTUAL label on the subroutine?
Just checked. It's copy - paste... Still syntax error on the first line where if is. I think it's because LED_1 and LED_2 and LED_3 are outputs, the question in "if" command mst be different from the one when we check the input status...

techElder

It would be easier to help if you would post your complete code with SYMBOL definitions. My crystal ball is busy ... ;)

lbenson

Code:
low  C.0
high C.1
low  C.2
high C.4

b0 = outpinsC

sertxd("%000",#bit4,"x",#bit2,#bit1,#bit0,cr,lf)
sertxd output: "%0001x010"