Average age?

SAborn

Who cares????

Its the age of the picaxe we work with that matters.

Or as its said in other fields, its the age of the (woman) EEEr picaxe you have that matters

What's the point to the post............ if you want to know i'm 52 this year! (i now expect a birthday present)
Is there a prize for getting older? then i'm sure Dippy and Hippy has already taken that prize?

I thought this was a picaxe forum and not a age debate, check the past threads as suggested above and you will see its an old topic.

Goeytex

Lately, based upon some of the responses to well-meaning questions, the average age seems to be closer to 12.

D

Deleted member 67719

Lately, based upon some of the responses to well-meaning questions, the average age seems to be closer to 12.

I'm 17 and I am using Picaxe for my A level engineering project =P

marzan

Who cares????

Its the age of the picaxe we work with that matters.

Or as its said in other fields, its the age of the (woman) EEEr picaxe you have that matters

What's the point to the post............ if you want to know i'm 52 this year! (i now expect a birthday present)
Is there a prize for getting older? then i'm sure Dippy and Hippy has already taken that prize?

I thought this was a picaxe forum and not a age debate, check the past threads as suggested above and you will see its an old topic.
You`re just a grumpy old man haha. I`m 54

SAborn

You`re just a grumpy old man haha
Yes i perhaps am, but compared to some age groups go a little easy on the "OLD" as i have a few years to catch up to others as it would seem.

Then who really cares what age i am, as the picaxe chip dont ask those questions so why the thread to enquire.

WHITEKNUCKLES

Forgot to include my age in my previous post but official notification arrived recently.

Form BR5899:
Age Addition of 25p per week will be payable from your 80th Birthday.
Don't know what I'll spend it all on.

However 0402 resistor for LED soldered and tested this morning.
Ca'canny but Ca'awa.

Dave

grim_reaper

Couldn't you save the 25p for 40 years and buy a car? :)
Chances of being allowed to keep your driving licence at 120 years old in the UK are extremely slim!
Besides, they'll be no cars left in 40 years and we'll be teleporting all over the place :p

For the record, I'm 36 and I appreciate the massive amount of wisdom generously shared by all the older members of the forum.

JimPerry

Chances of being allowed to keep your driving licence at 120 years old in the UK are extremely slim!
Besides, they'll be no cars left in 40 years and we'll be teleporting all over the place :p

QUOTE]

If I reach 88 can I travel back in my DeLoren :confused: