Question re- Order (not yet received)

manie

On the 17-10-2014 I placed an order for about 167 pound sterling. As of today (05-12-2014) I have not yet received it nor can Royal Mail give me more than "IT WAS DELIVERED TO OVERSEAS......". I cannot trace the local tracking number (South African) either.

What am to do now ??

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
This type of enquiry should be dealt with by email or telephone rather than on the forum - please contact us by email to orders*at*picaxestore.com
We will then follow this up for you.

manie

Thanks Technical.. I looked on the shopping page but there is nowhere for me to contact you guys..... so I thought I will ask here. Will contact you.

manie

Sorry, when looking again on the page I found the block to contact the shop........... SORRYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!

manie

No contact from shop yet. I have sent an e-mail from the block at the bottom of the page, is this correct ?
Thanks for your response.

manie

Thank you Technical. The Post Office here has just finished a MAJOR strike action, YEAH !!!! the Post Office !!!!!
Guess I will have to wait a while..............
Thanks for your effort.

sghioto

This type of enquiry should be dealt with by email or telephone rather than on the forum - please contact us by email to orders*at*picaxestore.com
We will then follow this up for you.
And that is what I did on an order place on 12/11/14. Paypal confirmed payment but I have not received confirmation of the order from the Picaxe Store. I have e-mailed them about this three times in the past few days but have not received a response. Is the Picaxe Store on holiday? If this is what it takes to get a response then so be it!
Private e-mail if you need more details.

Steve G :(

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Sorry for the issue.
Did you email us directly at orders *at* picaxestore.com or 'use the contact us form' on the store? We need to investigate why the emails are not coming through...
According to the SagePay payment clearing system the payment on 11th Dec failed, hence no order was ever generated in the store (this is why no automated emails were sent). We will now check the Paypal logs to see if the payment was actually made, as this looks like a third party system error with the Paypal payment clearing. Sorry for any inconvenience, we will email you directly to resolve this.

sghioto

I used the form at the bottom of the home page in the dark gray area titled:

Contact PICAXE Store

name...............
e-mail address................

comment...............

SEND

I have received the e-mail and the issue has been resolved. :)

Thank you,
Steve Ghioto