Jaka passing

jaka

Hello everybody,

This is Steve son of Jim (Jaka). I do not know how active my Father was on this forum but just to let you know that he sadly passed away in July. I have his computer to sort and stumbled across a link on his desktop to this forum. He will be really missed - I was his only child and am devastated. I don't know if any of you knew him, and I may be biased, but he was, in my opinion, a genius when it came to electronics and engineering. Sadly he had only just retired to continue his passion.

I have cleared my Fathers garage and it was full of electronics/projects/chips/diodes/resistors/switches etc. Excuse my electronics language I am a biologist! I would like that this stuff goes to good homes. if anyone is interested please email me. I will be close this account in a couple of weeks. Please use my email address stevekent1967 "at" hotmaildotcom for any communication concerning the items in my Fathers garage.

Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevesmythe

Dear Steve

Sorry to hear of your father's passing. I didn't know him but I'm sure that the people here who did will appreciate that you took the trouble to let us know.

Steve

CLUELESS1

Hello Steve, I am also sorry, did not know him but wish you best wishes. I think you should also edit your email address as robots go through the internet looking for email addresses. Break it up i.e stevekent1967athotmaildotcom, humans can work it out. Regards

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Dear Steve,

We are sorry to learn of your father's passing but thank you for letting everyone know. Please accept our condolences from everyone here at Revolution Education.

jaka

Thank you everyone for the kind words and changing my email address. I have one taker for a good home for all of the components (alot!) so please get in touch if you want to share. The items are in Torquay South Devon.

Steve.