Picaxe shield dimensions...

rocketdoc

I am looking for the dimensions of the shield, or, if anyone has a template where i can design and make my own shields from printed circuit designs. If someone can help me, i will share the file when i have them finished where they can make there own, and etch them yourselves. I have several circuits designed, i just need the dimensions of the shield board itself to finalize them, and etch a few to try them out.

Thanks all!!!

darb1972

You can buy an additional shield PCB for just a few dollars. If the layout was to suit, you could simply populate this PCB, however if you would prefer a custom PCB then this very inexpensive PCB would make for a good template.

PS: I forgot to mention, you can buy this additional shield PCB from RevEd.

rocketdoc

Thanks Darb. I did purchase a few of them, and I don't mind breadboarding, but, I have a few designs I want to put up for sale as add ons.... SO I need to design and manufacture a PC board that the buyer can assemble themselves...

I will post them up here, when they are finished, for all to see, and I will send all a place to acquire them if they choose to do so.

Thanks again!!!

Kim