DipTrace now has it's own forum

Mad Professor

Good Day All.

As I know many of the PicAxe members use DipTrace, I thought I would let you know that DipTrace now at long last has there own forum up and running.

http://www.diptrace.com/forum/

This went live on the 14/June/2010, so we no longer need to use the painful yahoo groups.

Best Regards.

cactusface

Diptrace Forum....

Hi Prof,
I've signed up!! Still very much getting to grips with Diptrace, a bit querky in parts, but the more I play the more I like it. Not quite like Protel or Pads, but it's years since I used either anyway, so its like a new start.
Regards
Mel
aka Cactusface

westaust55

Have thought in the past that maybe mycroft and I should post our PICAXE libraries on the DIPTRACE website to help promote the PICAXE range.

Any thoughts there towards doing just that mycroft?

Dippy

You been out in the sun a lot recently manie? :rolleyes:

Westy, sounds like a good idea - I haven't seen mycroft on the Forum for a while. Might be nice to credit yourself and mycroft - then both of you will be famous :)

novarm44

Mycroft died at autumn. Al (his real name) was great guy and helped much to DipTrace team. All of us will be there. My condolences.

DipTrace Developer

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
That is sad news to hear. "Myc" was quite a familiar face on the PICAXE forums and elsewhere and his participation will be greatly missed by the on-line families he became part of. We thank him for his contributions, the help, advice and assistance he gave to many, and also pass on our belated condolences.

Dippy

I too am saddened by this news.
I had quite a few lively debates with him when wearing my other hat.
His communications were always colourful and straight to the point. (Just how I like it).
He will be missed.

nbw

My condolences to his family. Myc helped me out with DipTrace a few times which I greatly appreciated.