Minor suggestions for RevEd

lbenson

Here are items where I feel the software or the web site presentation could be improved.

1. When the simulator is running, if you switch to a different process, e.g., a web browser, the simulation windows (Simulation, Memory, Serial Output Buffer) stay on top. They should appear and disappear with the Programming Editor window.

2. In the simulator, the Serial Output Buffer text can be selected, but Ctrl-C does not cause it to be copied for pasting elsewhere.

3. On the web site, when a thread has more than one page, I usually want to skip immediately to the second page, since I'm checking for updated information and have already read the first page. I have to scroll to the bottom to click on the second page. If the page numbers were replicated at the top of the screen, as is common elsewhere, one could immediately click to page 2,3,etc.

4. On the web site, when one clicks on "search", the cursor is not in the box where one types, so the user has to click again. It would be more convenient if the cursor was automatically in that box.

These are minor tweaks for a great product which has enabled this terrific forum to bloom. Thanks, RevEd.