COM to TCP/IP Wizard - vspdxp_install.exe error

tarzan

I’ve run into some trouble using the COM to TCP/IP Wizard. I now have two PCs net worked over the Local Area Connection and have tried this on both machines with XP-home sp2 &/or sp3 updates with PE 5.2.0 and have the same initial problem. First when setting up the Serial to Ethernet Configuration I get this error: “vspdxp_install.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.”. And after that it sets up the service, then when I try to use that com port it’s not present or another com port PE become unstable and closes when trying to operate this service.

My question is has anyone successfully run this service on PE 5.2.0 with XP-home sp2 or higher, or had trouble with vspdxp_install.exe?

One last thing for Technical, how’s the “Encrypt download image to file” Wizard coming along?

Pereftiyo

When a Tiger comes

Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?"His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,